Faltec Europe Ltd was formed in 1989 and previously known as Hashimoto Ltd. We are located at the International Advanced Manufacturing Park in Sunderland SR5 3FH and a proud member of the Faltec Group, headquartered in Japan, with a global workforce of over 2,500 workers.
We are a world-class manufacturing company and an accredited Tier 1 supplier to the automotive sector, manufacturing a wide range of exterior and interior trim products for global automotive manufacturers.
Our success is driven by our passion to be the best and most innovative business in our sector, with a total commitment to:
– Maintaining the highest standards of Health, Safety & Environmental practices.
– ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Standard.
– IATF16949:2016 Quality Management System.
– Cutting edge research and development activities.
– Continuous improvement strategies covering every area of our business.
– Manufacturing products which achieve the best quality, cost and delivery for our global customers.
Our business model is robust yet flexible and adaptable, so that we may evolve what we do and how we do it, to meet our customers’ requirements within a fast-changing market and global economy.
There is much more to tell about what we do and how well we do it, so please contact us by email or call our General Affairs Manager, Bruce Mair on 0191 519 5255.