Faltec Europe Ltd was formed in 1989 and was previously known as Hashimoto Ltd. We are the largest private sector employer in South Tyneside, located in the North East of England and a proud member of the Faltec Group, headquartered in Japan, with a global workforce of over 2,500 workers.
We are a world-class manufacturing company and an accredited Tier 1 supplier to the automotive sector, with key global customers, for whom we manufacture a wide range of exterior and interior trim products.
Our success is driven by our passion to be the best and most innovative business in our sector, with a total commitment to:
– Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures.
– ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management Standard.
– IATF16949:2016 and ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems.
– Cutting edge research and development activities.
– Continuous improvement strategies linked to every area of our business.
– Manufacturing products to achieve the best quality, cost and delivery for our customers.
Our business model is robust yet flexible and adaptable, so that we may evolve what we do and how we do it, to meet our customers’ requirements within a fast-changing market and global economy.
There is much more to tell about what we do and how well we do it, so please contact us when you would like to know more.